Illustrated & Pictorial Maps
We produce high quality illustrated maps. We can add a selection of illustrations to a map of any area which will help to give any user a real sense of an area. Illustrations on the map tend to be key landmarks, features that are used to for navigation, or could be something as simple as your office locations. Illustrated maps are not only useful for navigation, the illustrations will truly give your map a great vibrant and 3D feel.
We have a range of styles of illustration depending on the theme of the map, for example; line drawn illustrations, 2D, 3D, cartoon, fully coloured, antique etc. Illustrated maps are often used in magazines, books, corporate literature or on websites. Our clients include hotel groups, charities, publishers, Universities and more.
We are extremely experienced in map illustration allowing us to offer our clients a bespoke service to meet any brief. Our 45 years experience in cartography means that we will always supply a high quality illustrated map that all clients will be proud to use.
Illustrated maps can be provided for a one off requirements or in batches for multiple locations and can be supplied printed or digitally.
- Buildings created as true 3D vector graphics (rather than as an illustration) so future updates are much more viable rather than with an illustration
- Additional buildings can easily be added in the same perspective and scale
- 3D buildings could then be utilised for other purposes, used in presentations/mockups of town centre developments, used to create new maps showing the route of the fun run / mayor's procession etc.
- Choose from a range of styles available from traditional to contemporary cool
- Choose the complexity of the buildings - simple 'box' to architecturally faithful building shapes
- Choose your buildings orientation (front facing, in-situ or a mix of both)
Illustrated & Pictorial Maps Case Studies