Mapping for Franchising
We have been working within the Franchise sector for over 20 years. Over this time we have gained a great understanding of the business models of Franchises and how mapping can play an integral part in starting, developing and ensuring a profitable Franchise business. We offer a range of services to Franchisors and Franchisees.
Mapping for Franchisors
We offer a wide range of services for Franchisors. A selection of these offerings are listed below. Due to the nature of Franchise companies every request tends to be different, so we offer a bespoke service. We have a dedicated team to deal with these enquiries who can offer free advice and information based on specific requirements.
An overview of the services we offer for Franchisors:
- Analysis and creation of bespoke territories to give equal opportunity using business critical datasets
- Mapping software to allow a Franchisor to manage changing territories
- Updatable web mapping to show status of available territories to prospect Franchisees
- Analysis and comparison of sales performances by Franchise
- Demographic data for any area of Franchise or Postcode selection
- Customer facing web mapping applications to allow potential customers to ÔÇ£Find my nearestÔÇØ
Mapping for Franchisees
We offer a range of mapping options for Franchisees. Franchisee mapping can help you to plan, market and manage your Franchise areas more effectively. We have a range of options from Franchisee Wall Maps to digital A4 PDF's of each of the postcodes that your Franchise covers. One of our most popular mapping products for Franchisees is our Digital Postcode Street Atlas, which allows you to print PDF's of street mapping of your whole area with postcodes overlaid.
Our services help Franchisees to do the following tasks:
- Leafleting exercises
- Royal Mail Doordrop planning
- Marketing Planning
- Distribution Planning
Franchising Case Studies