Mapping for Olympic Freight Planning
Detailed Mapping for Olympic Route Network (ORN) to aid your road freight management plan
The Olympics and Paralympics Games this Summer will have a potentially huge impact on normal business activities for companies. Our Olympic Freight Planning Maps can clearly illustrate the restrictions of movement for specific business locations.
- Do you have delivery points in the Olympic Route Network?
- Do you have customers visiting stores in Olympic Route Network?
- Do you have suppliers trying to reach you in the Olympic Route Network?
If you have answered YES to any of the above questions then our Olympic Freight Planning Maps will be essential for your business and freight planning.
With major traffic restrictions in and around the venues, our Olympic Freight Planning Maps will help you understand the Olympic Route Network in the context of your specific stores, depots and delivery points.
Lovell Johns provide Olympic Freight Planning Maps to help you understand and plan logistics in and around the Olympics venues.
Olympic Freight Planning Maps in more detail:
- Customised maps showing the ORN, listings of venues and your locations
- Geo ÔÇô coded addresses from your listings onto detailed base mapping
- Share with customers, suppliers, staff...
- Print and digital copies available
Case Study - Olympic Freight Planning Maps
Olympic Freight Planning Maps for Building Supplies Company
Lovell Johns were approached by a leading player in the Building Supplies Trade with a request to map their branches against the official Olympic Route Network.
The client wanted to prepare for difficult questions from staff, customer and suppliers such as:
- "Can we get to the store?"
- "Can we deliver to the store?"
Lovell Johns geo - coded all branch postcodes across the client"s brands, then created a customised branded Olympic Freight Planning map in a matter of a few days.
The ability to clearly communicate store locations, venue location and the official Olympic Route Network is proving very useful.Tags: Business